Blocked resources report in Google search console webmaster tools. You want to be aware of this concept in search console Google webmaster interface.
Various reports, analytics information is available in Google search console interface. Some of them are search appearance, search traffic, search analytics Etc. Each report has its own significance.
To view this Blocked resources report of Google webmaster tool. You need to login into search console account. Under Google Index tab you will see Blocked resources options. Be sure you learn about this report and start exploring it.
- It gives information about the resources which are blocked to Googlebot.
- It shows info of list of hosts which are blocked by “robots.txt” rules.
- Remember some resources will be hosted on your own website or blog or some will be hosted on other websites.
- You can click on any host which are listed in table.
- Can click on any blocked resource in the table.
- For instructions on how to unblock particular resource click on any page in the table.
- First open the blocked resources report : Find list of hosts of blocked resources on your website of blog