Explanation of Google Fetch and Render in webmaster Tools. You have this important option in Google search console. By using this tool you can test how Googlebot crawls or renders a URL of your website.
You can check any page resources such as Images are blocked by Google web crawling process. No need to type the enter URL. If you type the part after your website name it fetch and render, it takes information from the root page of your website of blog.
It is said that Google Fetch and render tool in Google webmaster does not send any cookies, login information. Fetch will not follow any redirect.
What is the difference between fetch & fetch and render in Google Webmaster tools?
You can choose type of Googlebot in Google Fetch and render.
For example :
Fetch vs Fetch and Render Tool
- Fetches a specified URL in your website or blog.
- Shows HTTP request.
- Does not request or run any related resources For Example : Images.
- Quick operation.
- Can check network connectivity, security issues.
- Can view success or failure of request.
Access Google Fetch and Render at Google Webmaster Tools Search Console
What is Fetch and render?
- It also fetches a specified URL of your website or blog.
- Shows HTTP request.
- Render page as per the specified platform.
- Requests and run on all the resources.
- You can detect difference between how Googlebot view your page and visitor, user sees your page.
- In this report you can know pending status, failure details.
- If request is successful and less than 4 hours of old.
- You ask for Google recrawl your website.
- In a week you can have maximum of 500 fetches.
- Check for all Google fetch and render errors
Request fetch status:
- In fetch history you can view 100 fetch requests which are made.
- You can view each of them and can know the details.
- Complete: It means that your request is successfully process.
- To Fetch Home page of your website leave the given box as empty. In order to crawl your website homepage.
Google Fetch and Render Request Online
Partial: Googlebot unable to reach all the resources of the page due to robots.txt blocking.
Here if you make fetch only. Then go for fetch and render.
If resources are blocked then unblocked them.
Redirected: Server has given response as redirect.
Remember it is informed that fetch tool does not follows redirect.
If redirect is to
Same property : This tool shows a display button by which you can follow the redirect by fetch box by mean of redirect URL. Gather more info on Fetch as google redirected.
Another property: Use follow, copy the url and paste in fetch box.
When You Submit
Fetch : Google will crawl only URL.
I hope you got answer to what does fetch and render mean? Comments and suggestions are welcomed for Google Fetch and Render. Try to experience with this Google webmaster tool.