What is Google Page Rank : It is algorithm used by Google search engine to rank websites or blogs. It got its name after Larry page. Based on the quality links page rank is assigned. In short it is called as PR.
Google Page rank got lot of importance in Search engine optimization. Google page rank higher or lower depends on quality of backlinks.
It is given as PR 10
Here Page 10 is highest not 1.
What is Google Page Rank
How to get first Page rank on Google?
First thing is your website on page optimization need to be good. Secondly you need to have quality backlinks. Then only you website may appear in first page of google.
- It is known that Google recalculates PageRank scores each time the Google bot crawls the web.
- It is assigned by Google based on number of factors. In order to get a page rank you need to have high quality links. So always create quality backlinks for your website or blog.
- Organic results in the SERP are displayed based on the Page rank and other factors.
- Google is against of buying of quality link in order to get top results, traffic. So avoid this techniques
- It is highly recommended to use the genuine technique for this purpose and be save from Google penalty.
Spoofed page rank:
Various Google page rank tools are available online. From where you can check the PR of your website. You also have google page rank lookup tool.
Is Google Page Rank is still ranking factor?
Some people, believe that though there is no term called PR these days. But Google is still using Page rank to rank the website. You people don’t confuse with this.
Go ahead with quality backlinks building to rank well in search engine. Pay special attention to internal linking also. Gather information no follow tags. Create a unique strategy for off page promotion for your website or blog.
Related Page rank Video: