What are keywords match Types in Google Adwords? Keywords are important components of Google Adwords account. You must gather all information on Keywords Match Types and learn about how to use them in your online campaigns and content. Based on your requirements you have to choose best keywords for your blog and websites.
What are Keywords match Types?
For search network: Based on keywords Ads are shown in search network. While searching for any query on search engine. Ads are display to the users.
For Example You are searching for Best Car Services.
Then Google shows related ads to you.
For Display network: In this when keywords matches a webpage concepts or central theme then related ads are shown. This is called as Automatic placements. For example On a website with Health related articles Health, medical related ads are shown.
Google Adwords make use of Match types to trigger your Ad.
There are 5 types of keywords match types adwords.
1) Broad Match
- There is no symbol for this type.
- It is use to target wide audience.
- It includes misspellings, Synonyms, related searches
For example: You have keyword womens hats
Your Ad may be shown for searches:
Buy ladies hat
Buy womens hat
2) Broad match modifier
- Its symbol is +keyword
- It includes close variation but not Synonyms
For Example: + womens + hats
- Your Ad may be shown for searches:
- Hats for women
- Here you have added womens and hats
- Notice that your ads will not be shown for searches for synonyms ladies.
3) Phrase Match
- Symbol is “keyword”
- It includes phrase, close variation
For example: “womens hats”
Your Ad may be shown for searches: buy women’s hats
4) Exact match
- Symbol is [keyword]
- It is use to target specific people.
- It includes exact term
For example: [women’s hats]
Your Ad may be shown for searches
5) Negative match
- symbol is -keyword.
- when you want to exact exclude certain keywords than this can be use.
- For excluded keywords your Ads will not be shown.
For example: Baseball hats
Here women is excluded
- For Women hats searches your ads will not be shown.
- Remember For display network campaign All keywords are treated as broad match types
- You can use all match types for Search network campaign.
What are negative keywords in Google AdWords?
It help to prevent your ads from showing certain terms. Use this feature very carefully to search right keywords for your website or blog.
For Example: you mention – women
Here -women keyword is excluded.
Why keywords match types adwords are important?
By using adwords keywords match types you can target right audience for your business. It may be your blog or website or small or large business. It is very much needed to place choose right and relavant keywords for your content. This is major part of SEO optimization.
Do Comment on this article on google Adwords keywords match types and give your valuable suggestions.