Rel nofollow is important topic in backlinks World. If you don’t pass your website, blog reputation to other websites or blogs then use this. It helps to fight against spam. Backlinks with Rel no follow attribute have less importance.
By implementing rel no follow attribute in the link you make sure that reputation is not passed to others website of blogs by means of navigation links, Anchor text. Many top sites are using rel follow attribute in their blog pages and posts..
Rel nofollow and what are its advantages.
- For blogs and websites turn off the comment spam check.
- Comments given by the people will be under moderation.
- If any a page or post if you have multiple links pointing to other sources then use the below code in the content.
- Some blogs or website are designed with no follow comment spammer checking.
- If it is not available for you then use the code which is available in image.
rel nofollow: “rel= nofollow” tells the Google certain or particular links on your site shouldn’t be followed.
In simple words, you can understand that if you have rel nofollow tag then link juice is not passed to other websites and blogs. It is special to Google search engine. So start implementing it for loss of reputation.
Many website owners use rel no follow for out bound links ( that is for external links). It is always best practice to add this tag for external links.
It needs to be added inside the Anchor tag.
- By using this the spamming site, spammers will not gain any reputation from your website or blog.
- You can add this attribute in the URL. Complete procedure is available for you.
It is know that Google wants below mentioned sources links to be marks as rel nofollow.
Which are :
- Links From Press Releases websites
- Affiliate Links
- Paid Links
Be-aware of all the factors which negatively affects your anking.
How to Find NoFollow links of Outbound Links?
You can use SEMrush Tool to find external links with rel nofollow attribute.
How to add nofollow to a link?
For Example :
In Blogger, Post creation when you click on the Link, rel nofollow will appear as a option.I
Hope you understand about what is rel nofollow?