Whenever you publish a new post and pages. It is required by you to submit URL to Google Search console. Indexing is very important in Search engine optimization.
What is Indexing in Google Search Engine?
It is process by which Google ads your site to its Index. Meaning your website or blog is made available to access for users. So you need to submit a URL to google for indexing. Index Report is available in Google Search console interface.
Is I’m required to submit URL to google search engine, if updated my posts?
It is Good practice to use Google Submit a url service for your updated posts. Google loves to have fresh content. Once you updated your posts make sure you submit your website particular URL for indexing purpose.
Keep on updating your content and posts for better results. You have to keep in mind user experience at the same time.
How to Submit URL to Google in Webmaster Search Console Best Practices:
- First decide which URL you are willing to submit.
- Make sure your URL is correct enough.
- Have a Nice permalink for your URL (Don’t forget to mention your keyword in it)
- These days Google is giving option to submit a URL in the SERP itself.
- But the thing is you need to Login into your Gmail Account ( For this
submit URL to google without signing in with Search console).
- Place your right URL on the Box.
- Google may or may not ask you to solve Recaptcha.
- If Recaptcha option is there. Verify it .
- That it. Google accepted your website or Blog URL.
- A Message is displayed as ” Page submitted to Google Search”
What is Limit to Submit a URL per day?
Within a single Email ID there is limit to submit your URL to google. Exact number is not none. I don’t know Google has made changes to limit these days.
How Long it takes Google to index my URL?
- Exact time we can’t say. Usually it takes 24 Hours of Time to index your URL.
- Use your site:yourwebsitename to check indexing status of your website.
- You can also directly place your URL in the Google search.
- If it indexed it will be available for you. Don’t worry. Have patience. Google may also take more to index your URL.
- If after long time your URL is not indexed. Then make some changes in your content. And update that particular post or page.
- Once again use Submit a URL service from Google.
- It also best practice to use Fetch and Render service for complete picture.
To know Why my website or blog is not appearing Google SERP ( That is Google search engine) Check Here.
Do you know more best tips to submit a URL to Google. Please do share with us.